PTDC 2014 | SR&TD 2014 Project Grants results
After the FCT 2014 Call for PTDC | SR&TD Project Grants evaluation, 5 LaSIGE projects proposals were selected for funding, reaching a unit's proposals sucess rate of 33 %. The number of new LaSIGE projects increase also with the unit's participation in another selected project led by other research unit.
Overall the unit's achievement, both considering proposals and participations, was fixed in 25 % sucess rate, demonstrating LaSIGE's accomplishment in this particular call, in which the general sucess rate was established in 13 %.
The final results of the non-approved projects are still pending for appeals, that may even lead to an increase of the unit's new projects.
List of selected projects
- CONFIDENT - Communication Contracts for Distributed Systems Development - Ref. PTDC/EEI-CTP/4503/2014 - PI: Vasco Vasconcelos
- doit - Decentralization and Optimization of IoT aware business processes - Ref. PTDC/EEI-ESS/5863/2014 - PI: Dulce Domingos
- IRCoC - Intelligent Resilience for Cloud-of-Clouds Services - Ref. PTDC/EEI-SCR/6970/2014 - PI: Alysson Bessani
- MIMED - Mining the Molecular Metric Space for Drug Design - Ref. PTDC/EEI-ESS/4923/2014 - PI: André Falcão
- SMiLax - Semantic Mining with Linked Data - Ref. PTDC/EEI-ESS/4633/2014 - PI: Cátia Pesquita
- Abyss - Autonomic Byzantine Fault-Tolerant Systems - Ref. PTDC/EEI-SCR/1741/2014 - LaSIGE PI's: Antónia Lopes, Hugo Miranda, Alysson Bessani